Carlos DaSilva (Switzerland/Portugal) Director of Founders Institute |Professor | Executive Education & MBA
Carlos spends his time ensuring executives and entrepreneurs trained excel in business. He has had a clear passion for entrepreneurship since he began his career abroad 10 years ago in a young digital start-up that grew big, fast. From Sales to Strategy, he understands what it takes to grow companies. Carlos concluded a Ph.D in Management while working with top tier American Universities including the Thunderbird School of Management and the University of Southern California Los Angeles. Since then he has been actively involved in the creation and growth of companies, throughout a career spanning multiple countries and organization from the Founder Institute Silicon Valley to CTI Entrepreneurship Switzerland. Carlos is a Mozart aficionado and a keen Kitesurfer.
Carlos spends his time ensuring executives and entrepreneurs trained excel in business.
• Director of the Founder Institute Start-up Accelerator for Portugal (Silicon Valley / Portugal)
• Executive Education & MBA Professor of Entrepreneurship (Switzerland)
• Finance Trainer for CTI Entrepreneurship (Switzerland)
• Trainer & Advisor at KIC INNOENERGY Europe
• Author of the Book “Entrepreneurial Finance: A Global Perspective” (USA)
• Board in Technology Start-ups (EU)
• Start-up mentor in Switzerland, Portugal, Morocco, Slovenia and the USA.
• Active in 8 different countries, 3 different continents
• Fluent in 4 languages
• Training and Consulting with Entrepreneurs & Executives
• Growing Sales in SMEs
• Sharing Knowledge Through Research & Writing
Check Carlos LinkedIn
Book Your Storm
Our Early Bird tickets are now available. Save 50€ by booking now!